Our Terms & Policies
We strive to keep your payment and personal information secure. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. You agree to allow us to collect information about you and your purchases from merchants and other sources of transactional data. In addition, by transacting with any merchant by means of any registered credit card, debit card, charge card, loyalty card or other unique account or identifier, you hereby authorize us to collect all information from any payment card processor, issuing bank, association, merchant, other card issuer or any available source with respect to the purchases made using such payment card. You authorize us to use any such information and to disclose such information to our representatives, to third parties, where necessaryin accordance with the terms of the Schenck Foods Co. Privacy Statement on our website.
Shipping / Delivery
- Minimum Order: Schenck Foods requires a minimum order of $100.00 for all truck deliveries and a $50.00 minimum order to qualify for a local town delivery.
- Schenck Foods will deliver goods as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot guarantee specific delivery times due to the number of customers we may have on a route.
- All orders must be verified for accuracy by both the customer and driver upon delivery.
- Order Cut Off Times: The cutoff times for orders are as follows: town deliveries must be made by 1:00pm, route deliveries by 6:00pm, and online orders by 4:00pm.
Schenck Foods Return Policy
For over 90 years, Schenck Foods has made customer service our number one priority. We remain as committed to our customers and community today, as in 1928 when the company was founded. We want to take this opportunity to share and remind our customers how we maintain our mission to consistently deliver superior service and quality products that enable our customers to thrive and grow.
Schenck Foods strives to deliver our products in a timely manner that also adhere to government guidelines and safety regulations. We take this commitment seriously not just for the protection of Schenck Foods, but for the protection of our customers and their customers alike.
Non-Allowable Returns (once the driver has left your premises):
- All fresh, refrigerated or frozen products
- Special Orders (any non-stock item)
- All dry products – Maximum of 7 days from date of receipt
Parameters for return/credit consideration:
- Product must be in the original packaging, sealed, free of markings or damage
- Frozen or refrigerated grocery product can only be returned in a Schenck Foods truck
- Absolutely no returns of any kind will be allowed at our facility from a customer vehicle
- All items that are valid for return will be charged a restocking fee of 10%
- Damaged items are considered
- Credit may be offered for special circumstances – that does not insure product will be removed from your facility/premises
All return requests and credits are subject to review once submitted to the Schenck Foods office. If items are refused at delivery, they will be reviewed upon return to the warehouse for potential credit processing. Customers must connect directly with their sales person or customer service rep to verify credit was validated. Please work with your sales representative to ensure the right amount of product is ordered to avoid overage return requests.
Schenck Foods is honored to have your business and be your food service provider of choice!
Aaron P. Gordon
Vice President, General Manager