Schenck Foods Return PolicyPolicy effective 06/01/2019-NO RETURNS TEMPORARILY AS OF 04/01/2020 DUE TO CURRENT CONDITIONS REGARDING COVID
For over 90 years, Schenck Foods has made customer service our number one priority. We remain as committed to our customers and community today, as in 1928 when the company was founded. We want to take this opportunity to share and remind our customers how we maintain our mission to consistently deliver superior service and quality products that enable our customers to thrive and grow.
Schenck Foods strives to deliver our products in a timely manner that also adhere to government guidelines and safety regulations. We take this commitment seriously not just for the protection of Schenck Foods, but for the protection of our customers and their customers alike.
Non-Allowable Returns (once the driver has left your premises):
- All fresh, refrigerated or frozen products
- Special Orders (any non-stock item)
- All dry products – Maximum of 7 days from date of receipt
Parameters for return/credit consideration:
- Product must be in the original packaging, sealed, free of markings or damage
- Frozen or refrigerated grocery product can only be returned in a Schenck Foods truck
- Absolutely no returns of any kind will be allowed at our facility from a customer vehicle
- All items that are valid for return will be charged a restocking fee of 10%
- Damaged items are considered
- Credit may be offered for special circumstances – that does not insure product will be removed from your facility/premises
All return requests and credits are subject to review once submitted to the Schenck Foods office. If items are refused at delivery, they will be reviewed upon return to the warehouse for potential credit processing. Customers must connect directly with their sales person or customer service rep to verify credit was validated. Please work with your sales representative to ensure the right amount of product is ordered to avoid overage return requests.